sexta-feira, agosto 15, 2008

Trilha sonora GSR (GrissomSaraRomance)

Because Of You
Composição: Kelly Clarkson, David Hodges e Ben Moody


I will not make the same mistakes that you did /I will not let myself cause my heart so much misery /I will not break the way you did /You fell so hard /I've learned the hard way, to never let it get that far

Because of you /I never stray too far from the sidewalk /Because of you /I learned to play on the safe side/ So I don't get hurt /Because of you /I find it hard to trust /Not only me, but everyone around me /Because of you /I am afraid

I lose my way /And it's not too long before you point it out /I cannot cry /Because I know that's weakness in your eyes /I'm forced to fake, a smile, a laugh/ Every day of my life /My heart can't possibly break / When it wasn't even whole to start with

Because of you /I never stray too far from the sidewalk /Because of you /I learned to play on the safe side / So I don't get hurt /Because of you /I find it hard to trust / Not only me, but everyone around me / Because of you /I am afraid

I watched you die / I heard you cry/ Every night in your sleep /I was so young /You should have known better than to lean on me /You never thought of anyone else /You just saw your pain /And now I cry /In the middle of the night /For the same damn thing

Because of you /I never stray too far from the sidewalk /Because of you /I learned to play on the safe side / So I don't get hurt /Because of you /I tried my hardest just to forget everything /Because of you /I don't know how to let anyone else in /Because of you /I'm ashamed of my life because it's empty /Because of you /I am afraid

Because of you/ Because of you

Coincidência ou não, David Hodges é o nome de um personagem de CSI.

Pra quem quiser, eis a tradução.

Nenhum comentário: