terça-feira, julho 08, 2008

Concordo com Jeane

Então, existe uma comunidade de outras criaturas fora do tempo, como eu: "Eu AMO Grissom e Sara". Música perfeita pros dois, POV (point of view) do Grissom, que é o homem mais devagar pra tomar uma atitude. Pensando bem, não é mais devagar que a maioria dos homens decentes...




The Scientist

Coldplay

Come up to meet you, tell you I’m sorry/You don’t know how lovely you are/I had to find you, tell you I need you/Tell you I set you apart/Tell me your secrets, and ask me your questions/Oh lets go back to the start/Running in circles, coming up tails/Heads on a silence apart/Nobody said it was easy/Oh its such a shame for us to part/Nobody said it was easy/No one ever said that it would be this hard/Oh take me back to the start

I was just guessing at numbers and figures/Pulling your puzzles apart/Questions of science, science and progress/Do not speak as loud as my heart/Tell me you love me,
come back and haunt me/Oh and I rush to the start/Running in circles, chasing our tails/Coming back as we are/Nobody said it was easy/Oh its such a shame for us to part/Nobody said it was easy/No one ever said it would be so hard/I’m going back to the start/Oh ooh ooh ooh ooh ohh (x4)

Nenhum comentário: