sábado, janeiro 17, 2009

Writing for CSI

Eu não sou louca, longe disso. Dezenas de fãs da série têm uma lista de músicas que se parecem com CSI, ou com alguns personagens de lá. A minha lista se chama 'Writing for CSI' e inclui outros temas além do GSR. Essa aqui, está perfeita pra saída de Grissom.

Everything I Own

You sheltered me from harm/ You kept me warm, you kept me warm/ You gave my life to me
You set me free, you set me free/ The finest years I ever knew/ Were all the ones I’ve spent with you/ And...

(Chorus:)
I would give anything I own/ Give up my life, and my heart, my home/ I would give ev'rything I own/ Just to have you back again/ You taught me how to love/ What it's of, what it's of/ You never said too much/ But still you showed the way/ So I knew from watching you/ Nobody else could ever know/ The part of me that can't let go/ And...

(Repeat chorus)
Just to touch you once again

(Bridge:)
Is there someone you know/ You're loving them so/ But taking them all for granted?/ You may lose them one day/ Someone takes them away/ And they’ll never hear/ The words you have to say

(Repeat chorus)
ev'rything I own/ my life, and my heart, my home/ I give ev'rything I own/ my life, and my heart, my home/ every little thing/ Only have you back again/ Just to have you

Eu gosto muito da versão de Rod Stewart, mas depois das trilhas de Smallville, 'Jude' é o que mais toca por aqui. Vale conferir.

Nenhum comentário: